Thursday, June 18, 2015

Post lunch Thursday June 18


Great Lunch outside under the patio. 

I made sure I left it clean as usual so that other will find it spotless.

During lunch I called home.

Both Lapo and Chicco where playing with Anna. The game today was a fun one. 
I heard the boys having a lot of fun and Anna contributing to their relaxed time.




Later today the Kids are going to Taekwondo.

Simona called me earlier this morning to mention that everything is going well with her.
She is attending a workshop in Minneapolis. It is a regular meeting of the American Meteorological Society. 

She is working hard.


I had the chance of calling my mom in Verona, Italy (Skype is up and working again).
She is doing better. She is having a lot of administrative deadlines. As well she is still having her teeth taking care of by the dentist. My mom has also trouble sleeping at night. She mentioned that last night she woke up in the middle of the night and she has had the feeling of not sleeping well.

I sympathize with her.

This is my Luminosity work for today.
Sincerely
Giuseppe



No comments:

Post a Comment