Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Wednesday June 17

Yesterday I have prepared a letter for the boys. A nice encouraging letter in English and block letters. A small drawing for Lapo: a nice little ice cream creation.


The letter was sent yesterday and it will get to La Canada in a couple of days.
I sent a preview at home. Anna my mother in law is able to show it to my boys.
The boys are at home right now on break from school.






As there is work in the nearby area I have been swimming in the small poll.
In my opinion they should manned the bigger pool... but Ad Majora.

It is better than nothing.. The pool is definitely undersized and tiny. 

The street to the gym is slow. 
They are working on the asphalt, It is a big job. It has become a single lane road. As a result the single lane open is slow and painful inefficient.


Today I had something to eat quickly did my staff and left as I frankly like the open air.
Obviously I grabbed today's newspapers and thrown the trash (step up and step down).

While at the park I met Laurent with her grand daughter Carli. She is a little 6 years old girl. They both were walking the dog (Rusty)

As always I kidded with the maintenance guys by wearing Lorentz's hat on the top of mine.

I would never wear  his hat directly on top of my head.. So I had my Caltech hat underneath.



Simona is attending a conference in Minneapolis. She is attending a meeting of the 

20th Conference on Atmospheric and Oceanic Fluid Dynamics.


She mentioned that the conference is very interesting and intense. There are also many people in her fields she is familiar with.

Back home Anna takes care as always of the family by making sure our boys have a normal  activity. The boys are both on vacation from school. Anna is making sure  they  play a bit, work on their homework, play the piano and attend Taekwondo class. 
Anna is taking care of the whole family while she is with us. 
This Sunday she  will be leaving to go back to Rome, Italy where she normally resides.
There are no plans for her to be back anytime soon.
Simona is coming back from Minneapolis this Friday.
Yesterday it was Oliva's fifth birthday. Olivia is the youngest daughter of our yoga teacher Amy.
She told me a few weeks back  and as I remembered it I prepared a Happy Birthday card for Olivia.  I also brought some stickers for her.

It is lunch time.. I have Yoga in a bit.
Sincerely



No comments:

Post a Comment