Tuesday, June 9, 2015

lunch June 9 Summer camp for the kiddos

I had a really good lunch under the patio as usual.
Today it is a drizzling day so I had to be careful in getting things done in the proper way.



I had home made polpettine (small meat ball). I prepared it with ground turkey, eggs, bread crumble s couple of eggs and seasoning.


I spoke to both Anna and Simona. 
Simona was busy with a meeting at Caltech so she mentioned she needed a few minutes to complete it. And in fact she called me back when she was done.
I have also talked to Anna my wonderful mother in law. She was at home as our kiddos are attending a summer camp at Caltech. It is a summer activity organized for the families of the people working at Caltech. 
Our children are very happy to attend the summer camp activities. They meet all their local friends and they do a lot of sport. Today they took off with their sun screen lotion and towel  as there is a swimming pool they can use over there.

There is also an archery activity they can have fun with.

I am sure they have plenty of fun sports they can practice and learn from.

While talking to Anna, we exchanged ideas about food.
I mentioned her I found the recipe for the meat ball (polpettine) really a winning one.
Anna suggested me I can prepare it with some red sauce -tomatoes sauce as well. On the side I can also make some white Basmati rice so that it is a full and rewarding meal.
Enjoy the reading.
Giuseppe



No comments:

Post a Comment