Friday, October 3, 2014

Friday October 3

Alright,
I am well and fine, thanks to CNS, Sarah my wonderful Case Manager and my wife Simona.
All along in this pictures I am the guy with the Caltech hat greeting you!

Yesterday I went to the gym to dance Zumba with Mike,
Over there I was greeted by Melissa pictured here in red next to me,

At the gym I met Jenna here pictured in purple next to me.

Finally I met also Drasdee
She has new pink shoes.




Afterward I started doing cycle with Lolita I met Sharita here pictured smiling, Also Richard, Gloria  Pete and many other people from Bakersfield where at the gm.


When it was time to go back at home at the apartment I said hi to the whole community over there.
Robert's overage is appreciated as usual. 

After Zumba I had a piadina snack

Piadina is made with green beans on cream cheese and warmed  flat bread. A highly yummy snack.

This morning as usual I have been  snapping a picture with my family on the left and side and with my wonderful Case Manager Sarah.



At the center I had the following work: I talk to Don first and time went really fast. We talked about hard among other he mentioned to me that the pottery we are doing at the center it is called Green Pottery.
Afterward I did PT. I love running so Darlene and I agreed on the fact that for Friday I an going to run at the center's gym. I am happy to run.. so I did my best in going steady and fast. 


Today Nick is not around so I reported my work to Andrea. She is the other PT therapist at CNS.

After PT I have been working with Clara on CR. CR is really good as it corresponds to PT for the mind. Sarah -my wonderful Case Manager - recommends me to do as much CR as possible.
Speaking of Sarah here is a picture of the both of us taken today here at CNS

Afterward I had lunch with home made mole.


It is white Basmati Rice with chicken rolled on crumble bread. The chicken is cooked with orange juice and orange peels.
A highly delicious lunch!
Well enjoy the reading.
I need to go.
Enjoy your weekend as I will be enjoying mine.

I am going home to celebrate our son name date.On Saturday 4th of October it is S.Francis day. Our eldest son's name is Francesco (Francis).

Our youngest son Lapo is 5.5 years old. Over lunch I talked over the phone with him as he comes home for lunch as he is attending Kindergarten in La Canada Elementary School same school as our eldest son Chicco.
Enjoy the reading.
Have a great weekend.
Sincerely
Giuseppe





No comments:

Post a Comment