Sunday, October 12, 2014

Sunday October 12

Today is a Sunday and this is the current situation.
I have had the chance of cleaning the whole apartment. Starting from the kitchen I have cleaned the counters and mopped the floor. Afterward I vacuum the carpet and all the tiles. I have also vacuumed the bedroom surfaced and its floor. I had the chance of rearranging the books in my bedroom and wrap them in a plastic bag so that the dust will stay away. I used a wet swift for the tiles in the apartment floor.

I have also cleaned my bathroom with cleaned and perfumed cleaning agent. Everything is now sparkling clear.. just the way I like it. I paid attention to the few spots that I found here and there and made sure they were gone by the end of my cleaning spree.


I also had a chance of writing a thank you note to Sarah my wonderful Case Manager at CNS. As usual I have also included some stickers for Ian her youngest son. I will leave everything on her desk this Monday at the clinic. I know she is counting on it and I am counting on myself to make sure they will be there.

Meanwhile Simona my wife took the kids to Soccer practice and she is now back home in La Canada to work on a proposal due tomorrow afternoon. She has a lot to do so today she has her plate full.

At lunch time we went to do recycle at the recycle center nearby. Kyle drove the bus this morning.
The recycle center was waiting for us and we went by very quickly.


Doing recycle is good for the environment so I am happy to get there every Sunday. I made a few bucks.. in reality I am not doing it for the money... 
Anyway I need to eat as before I had a small byte...mostly veggy. 

I will eat a bit more and get back to my cooking activities.
By the way Renee my RTC confirmed that She accepted my Air Cut request and that the money will be ready at the reception. I think I need a good cut as right now it takes too much time for me to dry my hair.
Enjoy the reading.

Giuseppe

No comments:

Post a Comment