Saturday, October 25, 2014

Saturday October 25 2014

Already, it is a very nice day here in Bakersfield, the morning hours are fresh, the the temperature rises at lunch time and then lowers again for the evening.
Yesterday I went to the 24 fitness gym to dance Zumba with Honey.
Celina provided the coverage for me while at the gym.
This is me before starting my work out.

At the gym I greeted Naomi, she is the smiling lady with the pink shirt next to me ( I am the guy with the hat). Naomi is the current Manager at the gym. When she is available she gladly stop by for a picture with me.
At the end of this month of October it is her last day as Manager at the 24 fitness gym on gosford.
She is going to be a teacher at the local school. 

At the gym I was introduced to Frank the new Manager as Naomi is leaving at the end of the month.

Frank is the guy with the red shirt standing at my left hand side.
On my right is Melissa the smiling blonde girl that works at the reception. 


We all stood together for a group picture.
Afterward it was time to come back home as it was late. 
Today it is a Saturday and as every weekend I took care of cleaning the house, changing the bedding and washing all the clothing. I like to leave in a clean and ordered apartment.
Simona my wife called me to tell me that the kids today had their soccer match. Our eldest one Chicco played in a tough game and his team won the game.
Our youngest one is Lapo and he is playing for fun with another team. they only have a small team composed by five players per side.

This morning I as usual I did my grocery shopping at Trader Joe's 

As usual I had a blast going there.
I  brought flowers to everybody, greeted all the staff and exchanged funny greeting with Jamie.
Jamie is the lady at my left hand side.. as usual I brought her a flower. At the store I also met Lucy. Lucy is the lady at my right hand side. 

Jamie told me that her daughter had prepared a drawing for me but she forgot it at home... she mentioned that next time she is going to bring it to me...

Lucy told me that her family is fine. Her daughters are Briana and Amanda. Her eldest son is Daniel who works here at CNS. Briana is always on the move and now she is taking on line classes at the Kaplan Institute.

Today Shopping went very smoothly.  As usual I  brought  my reusable brown bags- this time I had a bunch ready  for them.. recycle, reuse and save the planet.. as Erica-same is always telling us... Erica is a CR therapist that works at CNS as well. The other CR Therapist is Zeina.


In exchange for the bags I had a ticket for the raffle so that  Simona's phone was entered on the raffle.  As usual I also  got stickers for Ian. Ian is the youngest son of Sarah, my wonderful Case Manager at CNS.
 

Today my wife Simona is busy as the kids are having their soccer game. As far as I know our eldest son Chicco won his game, while the little one is still playing.
Due to the lack of our familiarity with the  more advanced technologies provided by   cell phone and  electronic images I am completely  unable to show you images about my family. It is a tough situation to be in, but I have accepted their inability to show me their daily life. After all... well let's say it is  acceptance...it is what it is as per my  self I am completely unaware of what the digital technology are capable of. It goes beyond my level of understanding and comprehension.  Particularly I start to loose it when you talk to me about the different imaging technologies: CCD, CMOS and the like. Front side or back side illumination goes well above my head. The different type of Colour Filter Array (CFA) you can use or the different time f demosaiching algorithms you can adopt for the co processor .. let's say it would be good to know somebody expert in the field of imaging.
It would be good to know somebody that understands all the different subtleties of an imagers and it would be good if he/she could brake it down in simple and clear terms for us.
I guess this would be fitting the job of an expert on the technologies of imaging. 
I guess this person would be able to fit in the position that I left open four years ago. 

Apparently as the position is till open, it is not an easy job to do, not at the level and success that I was able to do before my vacation here in Bakersfield.


My lunch.. speaks by itself.. Today is cleaning your own fridge day.. 




It is time to clean and scrap the fridge for the remaining part of the food..



Today it is Movie day.. at the Maya I am planning to go and see John Wick
and action packed movie with Keanu Reeeves.  Jessica recommended it to me this morning. She said that she like it very much at yesterday outing. So I am set to see this movie.
Well enjoy as I am going to write a letter to my son Chicco as tomorrow he is going to be here.
Sincerely
Giuseppe



No comments:

Post a Comment