Sunday, October 19, 2014

Sunday October 19 Bon Appetit- Carte Blanche

Already,
let me describe the wonderful lunch that I had today..
I had some maccaroni pasta with a wonderful red source with calamari.
The calamari came from Trader Joe's while the red source was sold as a pizza source.. and I have reused it as a pasta source. Afterward I had a good Quinoa Veggie Burger from Trader Joe's (it comes in a pack of 4 and they are frozen so it takes only 4 minutes in the oven to prepare).
Finally I made a wonderful salad with Spinach, carrrot and cutlets of apple, the whole dressed Italian fashion that is Olive Oil, Vinegar and some good salt ( I used Sale di Sicilia that my mom brought to me last time she was visiting me).  I drank Ice tea and had lunch together with my  family and Sarah my wonderful and ever lasting Case Manager at CNS.

Today I don't have anything to recycle to I am going to spend my day -before going to church- cooking some good staff. I am planning to make Staffed peppers.. it requires a bunch of goodies:  cooking the Jasmine rice , then mixing with ground beef and crumble bread, some spices. Cooking in the oven for 40 minute.
I am sure it goes well, I let you know.. After all my wife Simona has left me Carte Blanche in the kitchen.
Sincerely
Giuseppe

No comments:

Post a Comment