Sunday, October 12, 2014

Saturday October 11

Already yesterday it was my Zumba night and I went to the 24 fitness gym. The gym  is the Bakersfield Southwest club on Gosford, about a couple of miles far from the apartment.

Well I like the club as I normally meet all people I am familiar with, particularly the instructors and all the employees over there. Before entering Robert snapped a picture of me. Robert did my coverage by staying there and chatting with Darlene a lady who works now at CNS.




At the gym I met Naomi the manager, she is the lady with the pink sweater on my right hand side. I am the guy  with the hat from this picture.


After Zumba class we went back at the apartment.  I took a shower got a late snack and went back to bed.
This morning I woke up early as usual,  as it is Saturday I took care of all the house maintenance of the weekend. I changed the bed, washed and folded all my clothes, cleaned the bathroom, kitchen. I have hoovered and washed all the floor of the apartment.
So now it is a clean and good smelling apartment. The way I like it.

This morning Danielle came to tease with me and snapped this picture of me, cheering up for my family


Afterward we went to to my favorite part of the weekend: Grocery Shopping at Trader  Joe's 

As usually I had a lot of fun over there.I brought flowers to everybody .. I am very popular over there.
I gave flowers to Jamie of course, she is making my Saturday by been there. I run all my errands by sticking to my list that I have been cutting down as I had very little money to spend. I was able to limit my expense to $61.21 by selecting the cheapest items on the store and by sticking to my list. 

As usual I snapped a  couple of pictures with Jamie here picture on my left hand side with a green T-shirt.

She was expecting me over there, so as usual I brought her flowers. She has appreciate my gesture. She told me that I am one of the most popular person at the store.



While many are acting like simple customers, I am the only one that is looking into connecting to them all.
Well as usual Jamie being her mentioned that her family is fine and that last weekend they all went to Magic Mountain. 
Jamie mentioned to me today that she had worked at Walmart in her past profession. According to her she is taken a much better care here at the Trader Joe's shop.




No comments:

Post a Comment