Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Tuesday October 14 posting

Yesterday evening after my therapy I went back to my apartment and had a wonderful dinner.

Staffed pepper with a spinach salad and chia seeds.

The staffing for the  peppers was made with  ground beef mixed with Jasmine  basmati rise that I had boiled  ahead, I have also added an   egg and some  crumble bread to reach the exact consistence.

Finally a tad of salt and pepper was in order.

I mixed everything made enough to staff four halves - that is two peppers,
With the left over from the staffing I have prepared a wonderful casserole.

Afterward I went to the gym

Yesterday evening was Yoga night as Kickboxing is over. I did Yoga with Erica here pictured in black next to me ( I am the guy with the belly and the hat).

Many moves at the gym where the same one that we do here at the clinic.





I stated doing cycle with Lolita and then it was time for me to go back to the apartment. 

Kyle's coverage at the gym is appreciated.


Today is Jasmine anniversary. She is 22 years old and she is always smiling around. Jasmine drives the bus here at CNS, the other driver is Jemena. She has two daughters.



This morning was my pay day and CNS in the person of Michael the treasurer paid my biweekly salary.
As I am getting better and stronger I am spending less and less money at the store just enough to get buy for a week. My store of preference is the local Trader Joe/s where everybody knows me and looks forward to see me.
My little routine is bringing flowers to everybody, getting stickers for Ian, Ian is the youngest son of Sarah my wonderful Case Manager.
Finally as I am bringing my bags back I am entering tickets for the raffle, The tickets has Simona's number in it.
Finally I am snapping picture with everybody, Jamie and who else is available over there.
We talk about our own family. Jamie explains me that her daughter Delaney and he son Logan are fine. Finally she confirms me that her husband Thor is working hard to keep everybody happy.
Some time they all go on a date or with the kids to Magic Mountain amusement park.

We trust each other and we care about each other well being.

And today I gave Stickers to Sarah and to Jemena for her two daughters. Sophia and Gabriela are really growing up healthy and strong.

It is time for me to get moving.
Enjoy your day..
Thank you everybody and may God Bless you all!
Sincerely
Giuseppe

No comments:

Post a Comment