Sunday, October 19, 2014

Sunday October 19 note to self

Already I have made a note to self for the next Thursday that I am making the grocery list is that I would need to remember among the other staff: frozen Calamari,  Pizza Souse, Capers and Enriched Maccaroni pasta..  It is all available at Trader Joe's. All very good and need as I am working toward my chef hood.

As Lester my boss has told me many time, Giuseppe take your time to get better and do not hurry to get back to work until you don't feel like you are ready.

Well it has been an amazing four years since my stroke, indeed tomorrow I celebrate my 4th anniversary.

There is no way out of this, but hey I am blessed as I am writing to you to thanks my family, CNS, Lester and Sara for all your support.

Having said this let's go back to my favorite activity: cooking.
Enjoy the reading and stay tuned for the next wonderful posting.
Sincerely
Giuseppe

No comments:

Post a Comment