Monday, October 27, 2014

Monday October 27

Today is a nice day, fall is starting to make inroads in California and it is time for long pans and long sleeve.
Well let's go back to my Sunday activities.. I wake up early as usual and had this picture with Simona my wife and our kids.




I had lunch .. we eat to live or we live to eat? Some time we do what we have to do and we eat what is available in the house. It happens to me when I decide to clean up the house from things that need to go.

Anyway my lunch was really good with Macaroni and Ragu.. and beer.. actually the beer tasted really like tea..


Both Chicco and Lapo got my letters and my drawing. Additionally I had a  video and his little balloon.


Lapo was able to contain himself to a minimum activity.




Afterward We  went with Simona to do recycle.. I had enough to do a good action for the environment and for making a few bucks. It is not for the money.. it is really for the  being green and for the earth.

We then went to the movie the Edward movie theater..
We went to see the Book of life as our kids wanted to see it.


Simona had the chance to have a good siesta during the show while I have enjoyed the company of my family.
Afterward since we were outside we had the chance of going to Target. The boys showed Simona their wish list. As usual we snapped pictures and it was added to Father Xmas list.






Finally we went to Crazy 8  to make some shopping for the kids. The kids needed long pans and new  long sleeves shirt. Simona got them a lot of new dressing items.. clearly the boys are growing strong and tall.
Both Chicco and Lapo needs a lot...

Lapo is getting his clothes from Chicco our eldest.. but he still needs some new staff for him.

Simona brought me Tostadas and she forgot to bring with her the little present I had for her.. it will be for another time.


Finally it was time for me to get back to the apartment and to go to church..
Mark drove us to S.Francis church and it was an uplifting experience.
As usual I sat next to Coral and her family. She was expecting me over there and before leaving she greeted me by saying see you next week Joseph.

Today I am working at the clinic and I have brought to Sarah my case manager a thank you note and some stickers for Ian her youngest son.

I need to go right now..
Enjoy 
Sincerely
Giuseppe.
Thank you Simona.









No comments:

Post a Comment