Saturday, October 18, 2014

Saturday October 18

Yesterday I went to the 24 fitness gym and did Zumba with Honey.
Here is me at the entrance showing my support.

This is me before leaving showing me happy with Jessica that gives her thumb up.



My coverage was provided by Martha who is acknowledged for her work.

This morning is a Saturday and I took care of the apartment, normal weekend maintenance. Cleaning everything and washing all my clothes is the normal routine for the weekend.
Afterward I went to do grocery shopping at Trader Joe's.

As usual I had a lot of fun, greeted everybody and brought flowers to Jamie and Lisa at the store.
Jamie is the store employee 



Lisa is another lady that works over there, she told me that her granddaughter is now 2 years old.
I had a lot of fun as usual and greeted everybody.
As usual Simona's phone number was entered in the raffle as I have brought back the reusable bag.. recycle and reuse or Save the planet as Erica-sama is always saying to us. Also I got stickers for Ian- Sarah's youngest son.

Simona my wife told me she has finished her proposal. So next weekend she has the time to come to visit me.

Today I wrote a nice thank you letter to Sarah my wonderful Case Manager at CNS and I have also included stickers for her youngest son Ian.



my wonderful lunch has been as following:




I have also received my weekly magazine ( the Economist) here pictured above next to the sauce.
With the economist, you will find the stickers I had today from Trader Joe's.


My lunch :Macaroni pasta with red sauce (originally purchased for Pizza)

A wonderful spinach Salad with apple and tomato.
the apple cutlet in the salad is an original creation of Chef Giuseppe.

Today I have also received my 

Tonight I am going to the movie theater. 
I would like to see the movie Fury.. any movie will be good anyway.
Enjoy the reading and thank you mon amour and Sarah
Sincerely
Giuseppe

No comments:

Post a Comment