Sunday, October 5, 2014

Sunday November 5 2010


Sunday November 5th 2014

Alright, I was home in La Canada for one day. It has been a very hectic day.

On Saturday evening we came back to LA and directly went to have dinner at home with Raffaella who leaves in Beverly Glen, on the hills of LA. Raffaella is pictured here below.
She is a school mate of Simona when they were pursuing together their undergrad at UCLA


This is Bob busy in the kitchen. Bob is Raffaella husband and he is a very skillful master chef.


As a daily job Bob is a Full Professor of Mechanical Engineering at Caltech University in Pasadena. As a hobby he likes to cook. Here he is preparing vongole for the pasta that he will be making as a main entree.



In this picture   my wife Simona is talking with Chicco and Lapo. Chicco is 9 while Lapo is 5 and a half.

In this picture Chicco is playing with Luca who is Raffaella' s  and Bob's son


Here is Lapo eating some good cake that was prepared for us over there.


During dinner we also had our two good friends.
Stefano here in this picture.

And Stefano's wife Jen.





Stefano is a  professor of Computer Science at UCLA.
Jen is wife runs a very interesting software company called virtual world. In this company the main product is interactive software that is used for children to play.
This morning in La Canada, the whole family went to church at S.Bede as Chicco had his monthly Catechism. He is working hard toward completing his preparation for his first communion.
At the local church Stefanie greeted warmly the whole family.
She is always a very pleasant person.
She was walking through the kids the different symbolism of the church. Afterward we had a mass and finally more church work for the whole family.
As this morning I went to church at la Canada, I am not going another time here in Bakersfield.
I take the time to get organized for the week.

Well I found Simona and our kids very well. Our friends are very generous and pleasant as usual. They are also interested in my activities here at CNS, and I am confirming them that I am getting stronger and better day by day.
You see it is all well.

As I came back today, I had the time to compile my Personal Shopping need list and send it to Renee. She was waiting for it. Hence I have prepared it first thing I came back . I sent it to her today, she had been kindly asked to wait for me as I was coming back late today. She has very kindly agreed to wait. So I sent it to her and this incoming Tuesday I will be able to go to Wallmart for Personal Shopping.

You see I might have forgotten a  few details here or there but the outline is what matters.
Enjoy the reading.
Thank you mon amour and CNS.
Sincerely
Giuseppe

No comments:

Post a Comment