Friday, March 20, 2015

First day of Spring Friday March 20th


On the first day of Spring.. 

I had fun with James: as usual he is available to good around with me.
This is  a picture of my bright idea coming into place.



This morning I called my wife Simona.. she mentioned that over the weekend our car (a 2000 honda CRV) broke down on the highway, she had our kidddos with her.

Luckily a police officer helped her out while she called AAA.

When the AAA arrived. Simona was told that the car has reached its end of life. With more than $350,000 miles it is time for a brand new car.

Simona mentioned that she is going to shop for a new car. Once all the paperwork is completed she will also bring our kiddos  to pick up the color they like.

In this way the whole family will be involved in the small project.

I am fully kept abreast of the evolving situation by Simona.

Over the weekend Simona and the kiddos went to sky in Mammoth. This is a picture of the kiddos with Wholly the Mammoth.

Chicco and Lapo had a blast skying, obviously safety first and they had their helmets as well.


After a whole day on the slope, Lapo was ready for a nap..







On Tuesday March 17 Brads ( the big guy the the long bear) left CNS and moved to Washington State.
As he is not any longer with us I have got permission to post his picture with me.




Farewell Brad,, you have been a good friend and a good person.. 
You take care all the best to you..
James confirmed I can go on and complete the roof of the building 700.
You see James is already thinking ahead to make sure he keeps me busy.

On Wednesday  March 18 I went for a sky trip at Big Bear mountain.
This is the  view from my hotel room.


This is the banner of the village.



This is the Robinhood resort where I stayed.


I have been skiing on the slope the whole day. My instructor was the same as last year.
His name is Spider and he is at my right hand side. The lady at my left is Bobbi.
She is a new person to me.


I had a really fun time skying on the slope.. I did not want to stop and in fact I took advantage of being over there.


I had a nice lunch at the resort ( the beer garden was in fact closed..)


I had a very satisfying lunch and afterward I went back for some more skying.
Both Spider and Bobby belong to a USARC organization. It is US Adaptative Recreation Center .. and I would like to personally thank the whole organization for the kindness and good will of its members.

On the way back we stopped for dinner at a very nice place. I had a very satisfying bowl of salad with beef. Overall I found the trip very well organized and very well prepared.

I was able to skiing very well and in doing so I felt much lucky to  progress that much.



Spider mentioned that I have been progressing in the upper 80% with one day of effort.

I like all the support from the volunteer and I like meeting the same person from one year to the next.

Overall it is a very positive experience for me.

I would like to feel in the on-line survey for USARC.
Sincerely
Giuseppe

OK it is done I filled in the survey at www.surveymonkey.com

It is a great experience and a great honor to be able to share the road with the volunteers of USARC.


No comments:

Post a Comment