Monday, March 9, 2015

Monday March 9 post lunch

I had a wonderful lunch as usual under the patio outside immerse in the wildlife and in the peace of the nature.

I had a wonderful summer squash risotto with Anna's bouillon. As a side  I brought a healthy Chia Seeds salad with Spinach and avocado.  I combined it with Stuffed mushroom. Mushroom stuffed with bread crumble, a tad of garlic powder, pepper and mixed with water. I made it last week and it is always a good food to eat.

I have to say it all tasted very delicious and most of all healthy. And above all it came out all from my innate capabilities of cooking and pleasure of  eating healthy.



While I was eating outside I called Lapo at home.He was eating pescado (fish) and broccoli flower. At home Marina our nanny was working so she had no time today to chat with me.

I called Simona my wife and found her busy as well so I left her a voice message on her answering machine.

This morning I greeted Chelsea and I gave her stickers for her two daughters. I am sure they like it.
I am going to work on my  CR ..
Sincerely
Giuseppe

No comments:

Post a Comment