Friday, March 6, 2015

Tilapia March 6 2014

Before lunch I have been working at my CR exercise then finally at noon I had my healthy lunch, under the patio outside.. it is a  fine and pleasant day... I like to have my lunch outside even when it is cold.. it is my break and I am spending it the way I like it.

The other patients had burgers provided for lunch.. but hey it is Friday and I felt I was obliged to go with a healthy Tilapia fish instead.  It is  on the left hand side of this image, I have been baking it with capers. As a side I brought a really good spinach salad with avocados, tomatoes and cilantro.
Tostadas are from Simona.




Finally I had a good apple,  full of fiber and vitamin C.

After lunch  I took  care of  my teeth and finally I had my usual coffee.


During lunch I called home in La Canada and found Lapo who was at home with Marina our Nanny.

Today Anna my mother in law is leaving and returning to Rome, Italy where she is originally from.

There are many nice places in Rome, Italy, I just picked this view of the Fontana di Trevi. It is a very classical touristic destination and it is always crowed by the many tourists in visit.





I also  called my wife Simona and reached her  at  LAX (Los Angeles International Airport). She is there to drive her mom to the airport.

Our kiddos are wonderful persons, they had to have a steep learning curve in life, and they have learnt everything very well. Simona my wife is trying hard to make sure they are having as much as possible a normal life given the situation that has been affecting the whole family for the past 5 years.

Well enjoy the reading.. time for me to do some additional CR work
Sincerely
Giuseppe




No comments:

Post a Comment