Monday, March 2, 2015

Monday March 2 2015 post lunch

This morning at the AAC center I had time at the computer to download my activities for the weekend.

Afterward I sent my CR summary at my  Speech Therapist (Zena and Erica).
Afterword I  went to FoodCo with Iolanta to  purchase the food supply for the Quinoa Salad.

We purchased everything on the list all healthy food and staying in the budget we had.

 Quinoa is a perfect grain  and it is very versatile as its use. We made enough so that people at the AAC could have a taste of it. It is fine as CNS has provided us enough for everybody. 
Sharing with the other is the right things to do, it is the unselfish action to take and it is a moral imperative to give rather than to take.. Or at least this is what I have come to believe.



In the salad we added tomatoes, avocados, parsley,  green salad and of course Quinoa, We cooked the Quinoa for 20 minute on the stove.. 

The dressing is a simple Olive Oil, Vinegar and salt dressing.. along the best Italian tradition.



As a drink sparkling plain water..
Finally after cooking I  have brushed my teeth grabbed my coffee. I am working again on my blog and then I will head to the other clinic.
While I was eating I called home and found Anna my mother in law who was at home with Lapo. Lapo was all cheerful and happy to have Anna.

Anna is leave this Friday on her way to Rome. I am sure our bambini have been happy.. Lapo in particular and  Simona was happy to have Anna around to help with our family.

Today I am going to the new clinic for Money Management.

So I have to go..
Sincerely
Giuseppe



No comments:

Post a Comment