Friday, March 27, 2015

March 27 Friday with money management update

Yesterday I have received a card from my sister Isabella.


The card is about the museum built by famous architect  Gehry  B. 

Isabella leaves in Dusseldorf, Germany.
She is the Principal of a fashion textile company: Isabella Rossi Fabric Concept.
She has build the businesses by herself.




It was a nice gesture of her. I have appreciated it a lot.

Isabella has also started a clothing line for Yoga.

Yesterday evening it was a Thursday and as usually I went to the 24 fitness gym to dance Zumba with Mike.

I have enjoyed myself and greeted all the Bakersfield people I have become acquainted with.

At the gym I went with Nyetasha's coverage.
She stayed with me and yesterday she had no gym clothes with her so she waited for me at the reception.
After Zumba it was time for us to go back to the apartment.. I had to take a shower and get ready for the evening.

This morning I had a very healthy a good breakfast as usual.
Lessening to NPR radio that is always on-going in my apartment as I really like the news of the world.


Enjoy the reading.. it is getting a bit hectic around..


Yesterday Renee ( my RTC) mentioned that I am going trough a new procedure for money management. I will turn in the receipt at the apartment on Wednesday (day for booking the movie as well) and get my money at the apartment on Thursday...
Thank you Renee.
Sincerely



No comments:

Post a Comment