Tuesday, March 3, 2015

March 3 post lunch posting


I had Mediation with Matt today.. thank you Matt.

Meditation allow to put space on your head, and it teaches you to respond rather than to react to any given input and situation.

After mediation I had a good lunch: kale staffed pepper, I  had lunch outside as I like to breath some air during my break.

Afterward I brushed my teeth and got my coffee.




I called Lapo at home with Anna and he had a good lunch with chicken breast rolled on yest, cooked in milk and a little bit of garlic. Anna recipe .  Anna is a wonderful person full always of good ideas.

Lapo is always happy when he is taken good care of.



We also had our cooking group to decide about the next time.We are going to make a healthy fruit salad.

Enjoy I need to go.
Sincerely
Giuseppe

No comments:

Post a Comment