Thursday, March 26, 2015

Wednesday March 25

Yesterday I came back to the apartment and prepared my dinner.

Simona sent me this picture of our new car. It is a Honda CRV like the one we had before.

Simona went to the dealer with Stefano a good friend of our family.

Stefano helped Simona with the negotiation and they were able to get a good deal.

So now we have a brand new car... very safe very efficient.




While it was cooking I have been making a Happy Birth Day Card for Lapo. He is turning six on the first of the month.


I cooked Broccoli and prepared Tilapia with Green Pepper on the top.




Afterward I  went to the gym to do cycle with Angie.
Kyle drove me over there.



This morning with Amanda we went to the near by store.
I purchased some present for my family: for Lapo, Simona and Chicco. We are all set.

Amanda helped me a lot today so I really thank her for her good heart.



It is time for me to eat.
Thank you.
Sincerely
Giuseppe


No comments:

Post a Comment