Thursday, March 12, 2015

March 12 post lunchh

Breaking free...  outside..
As usual my lunch break was consumed outside under the patio....this is my personal break.. I like it to be as personal as possible.
It is a nice day to eat outside. The trees are becoming beautiful and green again.

\

My own lunch has been as usual very fulfilling: Fusillli pasta with the ground turnkey ragu'  I  have been preparing the other day. It is a very healthy and complete pasta sauce with good turkey meat and carrot, celery and tomatoes.



I prepared a side of spinach, Kumato tomatoes, carrot, Parsely and Chia seeds.
The dressing is as usual Olive Oil and vinegar typical Italian dressing.

Early on I talked with Berta. Berta is one of the person at CNS that used to drive the bus. She mentioned that she gave it to Jemena to drive. Berta's husband is also a driver: her drives heavy equipment machinery for construction.

I have just talked to my son Lapo at home: he had egg, green beans and salad for lunch.
I called him earlier but he was busy so I left him a nice message.

Lapo mentioned that  he is at home doing his homework, playing the piano and playing with his toys a bit before going later this afternoon with his brother at the gym to do Taekwon do.

The boys are always active busy busy so that keeps their mind away and focus on their activities.
They have getting acquainted to leave in a house with my wife and our Nanny Marina without a presence of  Pater Familiae.

You see it has been already four year today that they had to adapt and grow by them selves.
Figuring out a way to survive and refining the skills needed to get along alone.
I do not blame them, I applaud them for being able to move along by themselves. I am trying to talk to them and to write to them as much as I can, despite the fact that I have not received any letter from them.

Already enough.. more CR again
Sincerely
Giuseppe

No comments:

Post a Comment