Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Wednesday March 25th

Yesterday evening I went to the 24 fitness gym.

I went over there and did cycle with Karen. She is the lady at my right hand side.




Before leaving I snapped a picture of Charity.. She understands that  I need to repeat to remember things.



Tasha took me to the gym hence I acknowledge her work.

Our kiddos had piano lesson yesterday. Liz came to our home to help both Chicco and Lapo.

Soon is going to be Lapo Birthday, he is turning 6 years old. Chicco is 9 years old.

Lapo has already started his wish list.. Simona my wife is going to figure out what he really needs for his birthday.

My morning breakfast has been obviously balanced and very rich with milk, blueberry, flakes, yogurt, peanut butter and honey...




This morning  Jarron was prompt in fixing my nose.. As it is fixed for today I am feeling much better.




My wife Simona has taken our boys to school and today she is going to the car dealer with a friends of ours (Stefano) .

I am sure Simona is following what I would do: try to buy the same model car (Honda),  the last year model (it is also the cheapest available) and also the one that is more likely to get a discount from the dealer.

A car is always a car, useful to go from point A to point B. The reliability of a car is important.
I am fully confident my wife Simona shares the same approach with my view.

Simona mentioned that she is going to bring the kids with her only at the last round of the negotiation to let them choose the colour of the car.

I know Simoncina you are doing all the best for our family.
Sincerely
Mon amour this day is really for you to play and have some fun.

Baci
Giuseppe








No comments:

Post a Comment