Monday, March 23, 2015

Post lunch posting Acceptance

Already.
I had a wonderful lunch outside under the patio.
I had a good staffed pepper, a kale salad and water.

Next to me was sitting a nice black and white cat.. she was relaxing and enjoying the nice day.

I called home and found nobody. I called Simona and got a hold of her while she was on  her lunch break. She is always available for me..

I am OK, I am not worried about my kiddos today... if they are not concerned about reaching me.. I am accepting it.

I never have a phone call nor a letter from the ones that I used to consider being my children.


Obviously for them I am somebody to forget about. it has been four year since my accident.   I have been trying to reach them.. yet not has come back from them.

Despite my efforts and my reaching to them.. I have ACCEPTED they are fine the way they are..

And guess what I am fine myself after four years of time.. they are  a fading memory for me as well... no signs and nothing..


Well if this is not acceptance, what it is then?


Well. let's not perseverate on this matter.. and move on..


Great suggestion and great sensation of being beyond the wall of grace.
Sincerely
Giuseppe



No comments:

Post a Comment