Thursday, March 5, 2015

Thursday March 5th 2015

Yesterday I came back to the apartment and first of all I wrote a letter to my boys.

I am always writing to them in English a block letters and I am addressing it to both Chicco and Lapo.

Lapo is the little one, right now Chicco is reading my letter as he is attending IV grade elementary school. Lapo is right now in kindergarten nevertheless when he is going to be able to enjoy the letters are there for him as well.

"Your boys are doing great hence please keep pushing ahead, with Love Dad."









Yesterday evening I went to the 24 fitness gym, Mark was with me to do my coverage.
Mark is a very nice person, his niece is growing up, she is 4 years old.
As there were no cycle available I have been working out my body a mix of upper body, legs and abdominal. My legs and my abdominal is to help with my balance.
While walking the gym floor a few guys  over there were staring  at me as in fact I am walking in an odd way. It is OK, I noted it and moved on.

Once I came back to the apartment I fixed my schedule for the incoming week, In fact I need to make my grocery shopping today, while tomorrow Friday I will be going to Trader Joe's at 4:45pm.

On Saturday  I will be going to the walk for thoughts at 10:30 am which will be held at the local Kern County Museum. Finally Simona will come over with our sons at 4:30 pm. I checked the local movie listing and there is nothing appropriate for our kids so with Simona and I have agreed   together to spend some family time at  a local restaurant. 
Most likely it is going to be the California Pizza Chicken place where our boys are going to be able to order pizza for them while we will have healthy   salad with grains.
I am sure we will ask Italian dressing on the salad and stay away from all the greasy dressing that some restaurants offer.

Last time we went there our kiddos  went for Maccaroni and cheese... a clearly very suitable meal for them.Well you know our kids like everything and they are so much into sport that they deserve once on a while a cheat day.

Overall they do not stray at all when they are at home with Simona and Anna my mother in law.
For Simona it works our pretty well as well.
Well enjoy the reading.
Thank you everybody,
Sincerely
Giuseppe

No comments:

Post a Comment