Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Wednesday March 11

Yesterday after therapy I went back to the apartment.

I came back first and I jumped across the gate. I like jumping and I am planning to do it as much as I can. Everything went well. Obviously as I am writing to you I landed on my feet.



I was then trying to replicate the drawing of Jack and the beam stock for Jamie's daughters.



Instead I wrote them a thank you letter talking about my family.
I am telling they are good girls as my boys. It is important in life to get  independent so that one can have confidence things get done on time.

Our boys are in fact getting more and more autonomous: homework, piano lesson, soccer and swimming. These are all the activities they are doing at home. Under my wife Simona's supervision.

I talk to Simona this morning and she mentioned she had already took our boys to La Canada Elementary School. Chicco is in IV grade while Lapo is in Kindergarten.

Yesterday  Alexis took the local 24 fitness gym where I did some work. I had a lot of fun.
I had a good time with # Alexis #


This is Kaia at the gym 


I did some strengthening of my legs, some abdominal work and finally I had time to walk  a bit more than a mile on the treadmill.Balance !


Finally Alexis #  completed my coverage and it was time for me to go back to the apartment at home.

As usual, shower, snack and evening meds (Divalproex, Melatonine and Trazodone)  were next.
Finally I snapped this picture of my family, kissed them goodnight and went to bed.


The morning I wake up early as usual and got ready for my day.
A healthy Breakfast with Sara G at the right and side (Sara is my wonderful Case Manager) and Simona on the left hand side, Simona is my wonderful wife. 
She is the head of our household.

Simona has always time for me. I called her this morning and caught her having her morning coffee after taking our kids to School. They are both attending Public Elementary School in La Canda (LCE)

Chicco is in IV grade while Lapo attends Kindergarden.


On today's newspaper there is this Inspirational story about Matt. He is a survivor of a terrible disease and yet he was able to push and to run the half marathon. I found it very inspirational






No comments:

Post a Comment