Monday, March 23, 2015

Monday March 23 posting

It is a nice day here in Bakersfield. The weather is getting warm.

I had a lot of fun over the past weekend.
On Friday evening as usual I went to the gym as it was my Zumba time with Honey. She is the lady at my right hand side. The other ladies in the picture are other Zumba persons at the 24 fitness gym.


Before leaving I met Larry and Janice ( the two smiling faces of this sephie)


Larry and Janice are always good friends of mine and they are always ready to crack me up.
At the gym Chanel took me this time. She is a sup of CNS.. so we had no time for stopping to any place and it was time for me to get back to the apartment to get ready for the evening.

On Saturday morning, I did all the cleaning and washing of the apartment that I normally do over the weekend. I like to leave in a clean apartment. As there is quite a lot of dust being accumulated I spend a lot of time cleaning all the surfaces.
I particularly spend time to clean my bathroom.
Later in the morning I went to do grocery shopping at Trader Joe's.


As usual I had a lot of fun . This is Ashley with the flower composition I have brought for Jamie -one of the store workers over there. She must have been busy with her daughter Delaney or her son Logan.

Anyway I left  at the store the flowers for her.

Before leaving I snapped a picture with Canvas as well. 
She is used at my getting around the shop snapping pictures with everybody.


I spent about $109. I have brought the reusable bags so I have been given a ticket for the raffle for Simona my wife. I have also been collecting stickers that I have already started distributing around.

I have received the latest Economist that I have been started reading outside under the patio.


During the morning I have been  cooking staffed peppers.


I staffed with Turkey ground meat, eggs, bread crumbs. I have been seasoning everything with salt, pepper and parsley. I found that when I am using my hands to squeeze everything together, the filling comes out far better. It is better mixed and better mushed .

I have been cooking in the oven at 350F for 40 minutes and then broil it for the last 10 minutes.

While the staffed peppers were cooking I have been preparing a drawing for Lapo our youngest kid.

He went to play tennis with Simona early in the morning, while Chicco the eldest went to play tennis in the afternoon.

As our 15 years Honda CRV broke down over the weekend I made a drawing for a new car for our kiddos.


Simona confirmed that the car is done for good and she needs now a new family car. She mentioned that she is going to get either another Honda CRV or a Toyota. 
Simona mentioned that she is going to shop for a new car together with Stefano S.

Stefano is a good friend of our family and he is very well versed in handling the car dealer negotiation. I am sure that both Simona and Stefano are going to do a good job together.





In the afternoon I went to the movie   I watched the movie: The gunman.
It is a movie with Sean Penn and it is a story about a person that is surviving its PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder) with a lot of hardship and courage.


It is a great movie about love tenderness and courage.

This is my comment right after the movie:

Despite any difficulties of live the bond between two people that live each other is stronger than anything.
Mon amour this movie is dedicated to you. I watched it and thought a lot about Simona my wife.


I then went back to the apartment and slept well.
On Sunday morning I woke up early as usual.

At 11 am I went to the gym  with Norberto.
As there is no class I did the Stepper - per the recommendation from Spider my skying instructor.

I worked hard and in fact I felt it was a great exercise for me and for my legs. 
So thank you Spider for pointing this exercise for me.




On Sunday evening it was time for me to go the church. Over there the was Father Maurice here picture at my left hand side who was selling his book of prayers. I have purchased a copy and snapped this picture with him.


I have purchased the book for my family to read it together with Chicco our eldest son.
Father Maurice is a nice person so God is always working in His mysterious way..
Sincerely
Giuseppe

No comments:

Post a Comment