Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Tuesday March 17 S. Patrick Day

It is S. Patrick Day...
my screw have been fixed..for today.. I could not be pinched today as I had a green dot with me.



This morning I had the chance of consuming the Panforte I had it in the apartment.
It is full of nuts, honey and everything and really healthy..
I had my blueberry, milk and peanut butter and honey.


Yesterday evening as usual I went to the gym to do Yoga with Erica. Alexis was driving the big bus.

Before hand I had a good dinner: gnocchi Ragu sauce homemade with a side of spinach, Chia Seeds and Kumato tomatoes.


After Yoga Alexis had to take other patients to Costo so I came back to the apartment.

I have received Yesterday a couple of items I was expecting:
a new lunch box ( at the left hand side)  and my new removable memory stick. ( on the center in between the two lunch  boxes).



I have already transferred all my CR fie work into the memory stick so that I can move it along with me.

Simona and my children  are right now in Mammoth where they are enjoying a short vacation on the slope. The whole family is being hosted by Suzanne Paulson. Simona got to know Suzanne at UCLA where she is a professor of  Chemistry.

Here is the picture of our boys: Chicco on the right hand side and Lapo on  the left hand side.

They will be back home tonight.. Simona and the boys have enjoyed their Spring break vacation.

Thank you Simona

Meditation is next,
Sincerely
Giuseppe



No comments:

Post a Comment