Friday, March 6, 2015

Friday March 6 morning posting

Today the weather is fair and Spring time is coming up strong. It is getting warmer and warmer. Soon it is going to be time for short again.

Yesterday I have been preparing my dinner: tilapia fillet with capers, a healthy spinach salad with Chia seeds, tomatoes, Cilantro with Tostadas from Simona.



Our kiddos went to Taekwon do.
Anna my mother in law was completing her cooking duties before leaving and going back to Italy. In fact she will leave today after three  months of staying..  As usual when she leaves to go back to Rome she had been stocking the freezer of the house in La Canada with all sort of food goodies. Simona my wife will go on for a while by defrosting her meals. Hence it is a great help for the family.

Yesterday I went to the gym to do strength training with Lee Ann. I went with Victoria and the old man also known as patient EC that follows me everywhere I go. He is like my puppy except that I have not trained  it really well as he suffers from time to time from Behavioral issues.. like behaving like a least than decent puppy.

it  came to the van with me and  and afterward I went back with it  to his nice little apartment at Edgwater...not the 'it' rather than the 'him' as a puppy is always a puppy.

Victoria was driving the CNS van.

My breakfast this morning was really balanced and really good.. as usual I had it by myself lessening to NPR radio. I like it that way. I have been washing everything by hand as usual as it saves water and it is more ecological.




Yesterday evening the  service provided by CNS was as  adequate as the company. ..which is  really a stretch of the imagination to say the least..

Carrying on....

This morning I have send another email to dr Madrilejo cc Suzanne E. my nurse and my wife to ask him again a copy (pdF) of my last visit at his office.  It was on February 18. I am planning to send him a daily email until I am satisfied with my request. Medical Records are confidential but I am the patient and I can still email him everyday....

A decent service starts from a decent customer service.. hence dear office of Dr. Nelson Madrilejo you are on notice..


Sincerely
Giuseppe








No comments:

Post a Comment