Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Tuesday March 24 post lunch

Before lunch we had a good meditation session with Matt.

We talked about Mindfulness. It means keeping in mind something in the present moment. 
The breath is the perfect spot to do mindful meditation. Hence as long as we can breath we can do meditation anywhere, even now that I am writing to you I am focusing on my mediation skills.
Matt mentioned that the mind has to settle down and then we become aware of the feeling. We can therefore investigate our feeling.
So thank you Matt for your kindness and compassion.

After meditation  I had my wonderful lunch outside under the patio.
As usual this is the way I like to take my break..
Alone and under the patio. Sometime I see a cat over there.


My lunch: a wonderful integral penne pasta with pesto and Parmesan, a staffed pepper that I have been preparing the other day.

An Avocado with water.

Finally after brushing my teeth I had a lot of coffee.


This is the picture of the day outside... a nice day outside.. indeed.


I like it that way, hence I am doing it that way... I like to prepare my own food and to eat outside.


I talked to Simona over lunch. Our youngest son's birthday is coming up.

Lapo is an April fool's boy and he is turning 6 years.

Simona mentioned that Lapo has already compiled his wish list for his present.
His wish list is more than 500 items long.. this means he has a large hope of receiving something for his party...
I need to do some CR work.
thanks
Giuseppe



No comments:

Post a Comment