Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Post Lunch Tuesday March 10th

I  had a really good lunch under the patio.

I had a really healthy baked Tilapia with green peppers strips and caper. As a side I had steamed broccoli flowers (full of vitamin C)


It is such a wonderful day that it is a really good feeling eating  outside.


To tell it all I am always eating outside,, I like it that way.
It is a break of mine and hence I take it that way.

Beside when I am outside I am conducting  my personal calls.

Today I called my wife Simona and she was busy. So I left her a nice message and carried on by calling my mom in Italy (I am using Skype).
Sometime the call quality is mediocre other it is excellent.
Today it  was fine.
My mom is dealing with a couple of teeth being fixed so she is focused on her ability to recover.

My wife called me during my break and she let me know she was OK. Our kids are not at home today, so Simona mentioned  that I can find them  afterward once I am back at the apartment.
Our kids are always busy with so many activities, it is good that way.

They are growing up healthy and strong.

I am going to work on some CR
Sincerely
Giuseppe


No comments:

Post a Comment