Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Tuesday March 3 2015

Yesterday afternoon I came back to the apartment. As I had time I wrote a nice and positive letter to my boys. As usual it is written in English and block letter.

The letter ends by saying: We are blessed because we have you two and because of Simona's strength and courage.  God Bless you all.


While I was writing to my boys I have been cooking: Steamed broccoli flowers and Tilapia fish.

I have baked the Tilapia in the oven, I dressed it with sliced green peppers and capers.
As usual I have used Coconut Oil  as it is a good Oil for high temperature  cooking.


After cooking and my healthy dinner I went to the 24 fitness gym.
Alexis ( #Alexis) drove the bus there and stayed with me.

Erica knows me very well and she stopped by to snap a picture with me. I am the guy in the right hand side with the glasses.


Jackie was at the reception 


As mentioned I went to the gym with Alexis who was driving the big bus.
Afterward It was time for me to go back to the apartment.
A shower, light snack, finally my Divalproex, Trazone and Melatonine to sleep.

Last night I have been dreaming about my wife Simona and our kids.. I woke up in the middle of the night to drink Sparkling water.. you see the connection over there?
I had a good breakfast today

A good and balanced mix of carb, protein and vitamin.

Early this morning As usual I washed by hand my breakfast tools, thrown the trash  that it is always left for me ( a good morning walk up and down the stairs) thank you Doug.
Then I  walked to the maintenance supervisor ( James) and shown him the paper dispenser that was jammed in my restroom.

James sent Caesar to fix it.


Unfortunately Caesar could not any Jam nor Marmalade into it ... but he fixed it anyway. Now it is working again.
This morning at the apartment I saw Zeina (one of the CR therapist of the clinic)

I greeted her and gave her some stickers for Ian. Ian is the youngest son of Sarah. G my wonderful Case Manager. She mentioned that she would take it today to Sarah this morning.

I could not speak to Simona this morning. It is OK she must have been busy taking our kiddos to La Canada Elementary school. Our elder is Chicco (9), our Younger is Lapo (5.5).
Chicco attends IV grade while Lapo is in Kindergarden. They attends the local Public School that in La Canada is really good.



Owning a house in La Canada in a good public school district means having good Public school readily available. 



Simona is now at  her work at Caltech University, she the head of our household and an Assistant Professor at the Private University of Caltech in Pasadena.


Caltech has been really a good employer with our family and it keeps doing all it bests.
Enjoying the reading. 


 Meditation is next

Sincerely
Giuseppe






No comments:

Post a Comment