Monday, July 28, 2014

Monday July 28

Alright, I left at home a letter for Sarah I had prepared and stickers for Ian her youngest son.
I will bring it tomorrow, as Sarah says what is done is done..


Let's focus on my family.
Yesterday Simona and the boys came over to visit me in the afternoon.
So as it was a really hot day, I had time to swim in the pool. I have enjoyed my day in the pool. I was careful is making sure the sun did not offend my skin, so I wear a long sleeve swimming T-shirt.

In the afternoon Simona came over with the boys:
She brought me the following items: A new blue hat with a T-shirt from her latest Cape Cod conference.


A new apron for a pizza maker. I promptly entered in the role by grabbing my peeler and getting ready for the snapshot.



A sport shirt for my activities


A couple of books in French about Tin-Tin a comic very popular in France.


We went to the mall were the boys had a chance to pick up a few things for them. Lapo decided to pick up some Ninja Turtles. Lapo got introduced to the Ninja Turtle by Matteo is cousin who leaves in Brussels. Having recently been visiting his cousing Matteo, Lapo is now into some new games.

Afterward we went to have an ice cream at Frozen Yogurt here at the mall we had a refreshing snack. 

Simona and Chicco were all smiling for me. 
Lapo was so busy riding his track and eating his frozen yogurt that was all into what he was doing.  Lapo is always Lapo!


While at the mall the boys had the chance to ride their bikes


Simona was making sure we were all safe and together. After all she is responsible for everybody


Here I captured Simona's smile..my favorite subject to snap a picture about.


My breakfast has been as complete as ever:





 Today at the clinic I had the chance of running: fast and smoothly. It is  my happy  moment whenever I can run smoothly and safely. Well, it is a good session for PT. Everybody knows that I love running, My Case Manager Sarah,all my PT therapist knows I love running

I need to go
Giuseppe

No comments:

Post a Comment