Saturday, July 12, 2014

Saturday July 12 second post

Alright
this is the second post. I have first of all resumed the picture I have with Sara, my wonderful Case Manager.
So  I post it as I am sure she is fine, I have already posted before.  There is a rule at CNS that I can not post pictures with therapist and NRS nor with other clients, it is for privacy concerns. So I comply as I do not want to get in trouble with anybody. Typically whenever I am in the community I snap picture of my whereabouts and of my community. it is all good they all know me and patiently comply with my requests.




After lunch I have cleaned everything in the apartment: I vacuum the carpet, washed the floor, cleaned the restroom and the kitchen, as I have nothing left to wash in my clothes as  I am ahead of my schedule. Better early than late. Now I can document my doing for the day.

This is one of the cleaning tasks that I have snapped a picture for.


I like to leave in a clean environment and as I am getting better and stronger, I like to clean my house by myself at least a deep cleaning on the weekend, during the week as I am only one person I can take care of the normal maintenance by myself.

Once thing I can never clean well enough is the fridge section where it says Beer Beverage. So as it is always a messy spot I can never resolve myself to fill it up with beer.. I hope you get the joke otherwise I am getting my self into a lot of trouble!

Anyway here is a snap shot of my memory task as I got some stickers for Ian. Ian is the youngest son of Sara, my wonderful Case Manager. And as it is customary I will bring it to her desk this incoming Monday. She knows they are coming from me. I am planning to leave on her desk with a thank you note. I am sure she appreciates this thought of mine as I am appreciating all her care and patience with me.


 I am relaxing by keep writing to you all, as I enjoy going trough my day with you all.  Anyway I need to prepare dinner for tonight as my plan is to go to the movie tether. At the Maya theater they are showing  Begin Again.
It is a soul searching movie with a good cast of actors. I am sure it will make me dream and think about Simona my wife. I am sure it is a feeling good movie about love. And as I love my wife, it will give me something to think about. I have to say I have a soft spot when it comes to romantic comedies.

Alright I need to go.
Please enjoy thereading.
Sincerely
Giuseppe

No comments:

Post a Comment