Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Wednesday July 23 2014

Alright, today is my brother Francesco Birthday, he is 44 years old. He told me that he was celebrating his birthday by eating Sushi with his wife Sara.

on the family front my wife Simona just called me to tell me that her flight from Rome to Chicago  went really well. She is flying with our two sons: Chicco 8 years old, and Lapo 4 years old.

The transatlantic flight over the ocean was pleasant. They all have been upgraded to Business class. So the family had a good experience.

They are now in Chicago airport where they will be flying into LAX by tonight.

The whole family has been having a good experience in Italy. Our kids had a good summer.  Simona had the chance to attend to a conference in France by leaving our kids in Brussels, Belgium with my brother in law Andrea. Chicco our eldest son was prompt to enthusiastically mention that Andrea has a played the Wee play station with Andrea. I am sure Lapo our second son  and Matteo- Andrea's son have been playing as well at their best.

Anyway, I am glad she had the strength and determination to do everything she had to do.

Going to me, here is my adventure for yesterday.
 I made a very healthy salad with a lot of green.



As I had nothing to buy for Personal Shopping I went to the gym  where I did boot camp with Jarred.


At the gym I met also Maria and snapped this picture with her. I sent this picture to her by SMS as well.

Maria is a good friend of mine and we always work out together at the gym. We become good friend over time.

This morning my breakfast has been really yummy. I have paid attention to the blueberry intake. As blueberry are really good for my eyes I will keep insisting on it.

My mood today is summarized in this picture: Happy and working hard to make everybody proud of my achievements.

At the clinic I had CR - I did my best with improvements from last time I have been working on it. Then I had yoga with Amy. She told me that her two daughters Olivia and Madison are well.
I learned to exchange with them small items and they have been sharing with me their artwork as well. It is in display in my house on the front door of my fridge together with our two sons messages.


Alright after my daily activities at the clinic I had a very good lunch. Macaroni past with ground beef Ragu. A good salad with Tostadas from Simona my wife and a yummy salad with Celery and avocado. Very healthy indeed.

Well I like to cook my own food, I prepare it every time I can, I have most of the days in my fridge food ready for dinner, so all I need is to cook lunch for tomorrow. Right now I have a lot of fish I am planning to use during the next few days so you will see me eating some healthy fish. I have Tilapia and Salmon patties.
Well I need to make sure it is all cooked on time before it expires.

So just in case you are all invited to eat in my place... please remember to bring some beer as I have none!
Have a good day.
Sincerely
Giuseppe

No comments:

Post a Comment