Monday, July 7, 2014

Monday July 7 2014

Today is a notable date as it is 7-7-14. It is happening only once in a year.
I have been blogging throughout the weekend  but I have realized I have not talked about the movie we saw on Saturday. It is Tammy  a funny movies about a person who is working through a mid life crisis. The key aspect of the movie is that I had a good time.

it is a movie about the relationship and a woman (Tammy) and he grandma played by Susanne Sheraton.


. It is a complex relationship because Tammy is a woman that has many complex and she is taking care of her family first  by neglecting her being a woman. Along the way she is trying to be right although she is making several wrongs along the way. It is a funny movie. And of course I had a splashy. 

Here is me in front of the movie theater. Wearing green like today. 




On Sunday afternoon I have also provided Renne my RTC the list of Personal Shopping, I will go to Walmart this Tuesday at 5:45. As the swimming pool is open I will be swimming a bit before going to Walmart.

I have been cooking Salmon: a quick one as you know that I don't like any longer to cook as I don't have any longer a place for cooking.

Today I had a good breakfast: my eggs broken this morning.. I consider it to be a sign that I am running out of time, as I don't have any longer a place to be nor to cook.


I have anyway pull it out and here I am to write to you.

About my family? they are fine... They have been fine for the past 3 years.

The good thing is that Caesar gave me back my medication key today.

Have a great day.
I am having a lot of fun. You are rocking the way you are.
You provided me a great Puppy!.
Thanks
Giuseppe

No comments:

Post a Comment