Monday, July 21, 2014

Monday July 21

Alright, yesterday it was a 7-20 day. It is a funny date for me as it represents the smaller standard for HD video and it relates to the fact that the video -also knows as raster- has 720 lines.

Going back to yesterday afternoon I went to do recycle. I had a lot to bring over as Paul and the CNS gave me a lot to recycle in exchange of me working hard every day.At the recycle center  Michael was really working hard as usual,  Kyle drove me to do recycle. Yesterday  I was the only one going, and we had a lot of bags from different apartments so I helped Kyle with all his work. Otherwise he would have been left alone to do all this work. I appreciate the opportunity offered to me to help him.

My dinner has been a healthy one: Quinoa, burrata and Tostadas.
As usual I had dinner with my family and Sarah, my awesome Case Manager.


Later in the afternoon I went to church on H street , it is the St. Francis parish. I go there every Sunday in the evening. It is good for me to go to church. I greeted Amaparo  and Mark, two persons part of the choir  at church. Over there sat next to a nice family. They have two girls and a boy. As at church they are normally making a second round of offer. As I had some spare change with me, I gave a few coins to the nice family sitting next to me. They appreciate it very much, in fact while leaving they greeted me and mentioned that we will see each other next Sunday.
I am sure God will make it happens.

As usual this morning I took care of my house and of my flowers: I water the flowers every day as it makes me feel good and besides the flower in my house are for Simona my wife.

After taking care of myself I turned my attention to my beautiful flowers. I water them carefully and every day as it makes me feel good. I do it as I water my love for my wife. Stronger and more beautiful everyday.

My breakfast as usual was really well balanced. I had with my family picture next to me and Sarah  my Case Manager. Today she is not here, she told me on Friday. 


Over the weekend as usual I wrote a nice letter to Sarah and added stickers for her son Ian. Whenever I am going to Trader Joe's I always have stickers for Ian. I then bring it to the clinic after the weekend.
Over the weekend I have also wrote a letter to Simona my wife - in Italian- and to Chicco, 8 years,  our eldest son - in English and block letter. Also I wrote a simpler letter to Lapo our little boy now 5. Whenever I wrote to Lapo I make very simple drawing and simple letters, like LOVE, LAPO, PATATO.
Anyway please enjoy the reading I need to go.
Sincerely
Giusepe


No comments:

Post a Comment