Thursday, July 10, 2014

Thursday July 10 2014



Yesterday  it was a Wednesday. 

At  5 pm  I booked the movie at the Maya for this Saturday. I am planning to see the Planet of Apes.

 I had a good dinner before going to the gym, a good salad and a fruit salad. I snapped a picture with my family.



At the gym I did  cycle with Angie. The last bicycle available was waiting for me and Angie yesterday had no bicycle for herself. This shows that at the gym they are really waiting for me to show up. Angie is fine and her son is also well.
I am happy whenever I can go to the gym as I am a true sport fanatic. 


I went to the gym and had Sunny's coverage. Sunny is a person full of attention for me. 
At the gym Sunny  snapped this picture of me, with a green shirt. I like wearing green, it is for my wife. 



At the gym after cycle I started doing body pump with Sylvia. I worked out with mid to heavy weights and I payed attention not to load too much my back.

I did as usual my very best. 

At the gym I met the usual friends Tom, Maria, Salvia and Jim.
Also I greeted Janice and Larry, they are all good friends of mine.
As it was then time to go, we came back at  home at the apartment.
At the gym I greeted  Lydian and Carlos, two people that work at the gym's reception.
Lydian is a nice girl whenever I see her I always ask her about her cat Furby, she is answering with a smile that Furby is fine. 

Larry is always kidding with me about my good manner and human touch, I am honestly a good guy that like when people are smiling at him. So it makes me happy to see them being nice to me.

Afterward I had a good second dinner as I was hungry. I used the baking stone that I have at home and the peeler that I had as a present from Bob. Bob is Raffaella's husband. They are all good friends of our family. Raffaella is from Rome like Simona my wife and they both use to be school mate at UCLA.


So I enjoyed my late night snack. 
This morning I wake up early as usual, I did my personal things, water my flowers as I am watering my love for Simona. Then had a good breakfast,  with my family picture in front of me.
I am always cooking and thinking about them, as I know they are always in my mind.



Alright I need to go.
Have a great day!
Sincerely
Giuseppe

No comments:

Post a Comment