Sunday, July 20, 2014

July 20 second post


As usual I took care of business first by watering my flowers.

  Second action of my day has been having a rich and satisfying breakfast together with my family


Today I am cooking Ragu-italian style: a bed of sweet yellow onions, chopped celery and carots.
Then San Marzano Italian Canned Tomatoes. Finally half a pound of ground beef.
The whole ingredients dressed with a bit of salt and pepper.
I will be cooking slowly for an hour and serve with Rigatoni pasta.
Well, the original cooking recipe calls for some Red Wine to be added to the mix.. for some mysterious reason it appears that today I have misplaced it.
Oh well..
Anyway the ragu is  slowly braising over the stove..low intensity cooking for a bit of time is key to reach the right consistency of the sauce. This is what I have learned while working in the kitchen my past job.
Next job is going to be something different from Chef, but for the time being I enjoying the opportunity of trying all the food. 



Let me tell you one thing, it is going to taste good, I guarantee to you. Or your money back!

Enjoy..
I need to check on the sauce.


No comments:

Post a Comment