Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Tuesday July 28

Alright,
yesterday it was a Monday and I went to the 24 fitness gym.
Before hand I had a good dinner with Salmon and a good salad with crab cake in it. I am using all I have at home, as Simona keeps suggesting me to do.



At the 24 fitness gym I did a couple of classes:


 I did Kickboxing with Kristie in the picture below she is on my left hand side.

Afterward I did cycle with Lolita.


Over there I met my friend: Richard, Gloria and Alex. Also I  greeted all the receptionists. 

At the gym I've got the chance of entering Simona's number for the raffle. So I have happily participated.
This is my latest picture with my new hat from Simona.

Well at the gym I went with Sonny's coverage, he is a good person always willing to do the extra mile.

Today is a Tuesday and at the clinic I brought a letter to Sara as I had forget it at home yesterday. The letter is to thank her for her help, and contains some stickers for Ian, her youngest son. Sara was expecting it on Monday but yesterday I forget it at home, she knew it was coming so today I brought it to her.


Today as I was taking the pass Jemena snapped this picture of me. Jemena is back after a break as she had a baby girl named Camilla. Her second daughter -Sophia- is doing great and the whole family is adjusting to the new baby girl.
So here is the picture of me as seen from Jemana using my phone.


While at the park to grab the news paper I had a serendipity moment as I found a couple of empty cans of beer good for recycling. Anyway it is not my stile of beer so I picked it up and collected. I have also reported it to the sups so that everybody is informed. 
Recycling is good for the environment, and I am recycling as much as I can.

At the clinic worked as CR on the CNS blog, it is a nice website I am keeping for the patients that want  to read it. But I can not access it while I am writing to you. 
I worked with Michelle and explained the blog to a different patient. I  like working on the blog as it keeps me alert of the news.


Today I had yoga so I also brought a green art for Olivia, the youngest daughter of  Amy our yoga teacher. 
Olivia is 4 and will start preschool on the 12th of August. 
Amy's  second daughters is Madison, she is 10 years old and will go to 4th grade on the 12th of August as her youngest  sister.
My program for today is to go to get a hair cut. 
Alright.
Have a great day everybody.
May God Bless you all.
Giuseppe


No comments:

Post a Comment