Friday, July 4, 2014

Friday July 04 second posting


Already I have prepared a fruit salad, as I need to use it otherwise it goes bad.


I have also been cooking some Bruxelles sprout as well.


For lunch I had  prepared some grilled eggplant with some ravioli, half to today and a half for tomorrow.
I then have prepared a letter for my family. A letter for Simona in Italian, a letter for Chicco in English with  block letters and a little simpler letter for Lapo- Patato our little 5 years old one.


Whenever I am writing to Lapo I am always preparing for him a very simpler letter which is matching his reading skills. I am sure that Simona my wife will be helping him to read trough the letter. As a back up we can always count on Chicco our 8 years old son. Chicco is always being the balance needle with Lapo as he is  ready to help out however he can so that everybody is comfortably set.

 Today I have visitor so I have cleaned the whole apartment, as I like it to be clean as much as I can. I don't like to leave in a place that is not clean, so it does not matter, I clean everything.
Most likely I have the vocation to be a butler. Perhaps I need to look for a job in the service industry and go with my inner vocational skills. I am sure it pays enough to sustain me in a more than appropriate form.
I am already a decent cook, most likely my next step up is becoming a butler. 
But I have some serious restriction in my profession, I am not allowed to serve any alcoholic beverage yet. Perhaps it means I will need to accept a lower wage than the minimum wage offered in most places.
Well, it is what it it, I will go with the flow of house services without alcohol restriction.
Perhaps you  would know where to get a referral for my service. Can CNS provide a reference for me as I am training to become finally a butler, my dream job after all.
Don't you want to follow me?
I heard that la Mina is hiring.
May I have a push to get a foot in the door please?
We will see, right now I am dreaming big.. dreaming big does not arm anybody.
Dreaming low is deleterious as well.
It is what it this..
Perhaps I can manage to become a butler, when I get better, as right now I won't .
 Anyway I feel the love from Simona my wife strong and loud.

I need to go.

Sincerely
Giuseppe





No comments:

Post a Comment