Friday, July 18, 2014

Friday July 18 2014

Alright,
let's start from yesterday activities.
First of all, my dinner very yummy:salmon burgers ad spinach salad. Under the watch of my family and Sara my Case Manager.


Yesterday as every Thursday I did  Zumba with Honey at the gym.

At the gym I kidded with Jessica who works over there. As yesterday it was a superhero day she had a Marvel mask. She let me snap a picture of her smile.

Here we are together giving the thumb up as usual.


At the gym I have also  greeted Salvia and Maria.


Afterward I did cycle with Lolita here pictured below wearing a superhero costume.
while doing cycle I greeted Ramon, Richard and Tom.

As I am normally going with a NRS, Christina did my coverage at the gym. As usual I would like to have her work acknowledged.

Today when I wake up I have taken care of my flowers, as usual I water my flower as I water my love for my wife Simona.

This morning I had a god breakfast together with my family. As usual they are always with me.


Speaking of my family, our kids are in Brussels with my brother in law.
Simona is attending a conference in Holland, while our kids are staying in Brussels with Andrea's family. Andrea is Simona's brother.

At the clinic they offered me the option as it is a Friday to do something for RT, I have chosen to run. I enjoyed my run today, so whenever I have the chance of doing something physical for my strength and agility is very fun for me. I appreciate the ability for choosing.


I had fun running and I started slow at 2.0 miles per hour then accelerated gradually to 5.1 miles per hour.  In average I run at 2.5 miles per hour. Which is a good pace. You see it is an RT day for me.

I feel great,  feel empowered even if the world continues to be a dangerous place to be. 
Well it is what it is, at least I am here to write to you my feeling and my whereabouts.
Have a great day everybody, I do care about you Simona and you boys. I know you are busy with your own Zumba while I am busy with mine. You see in life everybody has its own Zumba. 
Mine happens to be a the gym, yours is around the world.  
Stay well my love.
Grazie 
Giuseppe


No comments:

Post a Comment