Tuesday, July 15, 2014

July 15 2014 tuesday morning post

Yesterday it was a Monday and
I enjoyed  cooking chicken drums with a tad of green  bell peppers, then a healthy Quinoa and some fruit salad made with Strawberries. 
It is all very healthy and very colorful.

whenever I make Quinoa I think about Michael who is one of the therapist at the clinic and he is always kidding with me about Quinoa being a beer.
You see my program is such that I can not drink beer but nevertheless I am always kidding about it.


 In the afternoon  I went to the gym  where I spend most of my afternoon, except Sunday (church) and Saturday (movie)

I the gym I went with Sunny ( he was doing my coverage) over there.
At the gym I  did kickboxing with Christie then I was doing cycle with Lolita and it was time ti leave.
I greeted as usual  Damian, Salvia, Maria. I have also greeted Larry and Janice.
Larry mentioned to me that today he is not going to the gym. I will see him tomorrow.

At the gym I smiled at Jessica, Lydian; greeted Carlos and Gerry.

They all know me over there!


This morning I wake up early as usual, I did everything and had a good breakfast, together with Simona and Sara my wonderful and omnipresent Case Manager.


Simona sent me an email mentioning that she is arrived at her conference in Aia, Holland. She mentioned that it going to be a very interesting conference as there are many people.
Our kids are with Andrea in Bruxelles. Andrea is Simona 's brother and has a young child Matteo. Matteo is 5 year old. Her mom is Elena. Our kids are staying with Elena and Matteo in Brussels while Simona is in Holland. Helping out the whole family Anna is also in Bruissels. Anna is Simona's mom. And she will be enjoying the company of her grand-children.
I can only imagine what a big party is going to be for our kids to be with Andrea.
Andrea has many interests that can share with our kids.

Alright I need to go.
Enjoy the reading as I have enjoyed writing to you.
Thank you CNS.
Sincerely.
Giuseppe

No comments:

Post a Comment