Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Tuesday July 22

Alright, this is Giuseppe working from the clinic.
Let me back back to yesterday.

Yesterday evening I have been cooking some really good food. Salmon patties with a healthy salad and Tostadas from Simona. I like to eat healthy and well balanced.

In the afternoon after dinner  I went to the 24 hour fitness gym to do Kickboxing with Christie. We snapped this picture together after our workout.
At the gym they know that I like to snap pictures with every instructor so they let me snap for my memory book. I have enjoyed a lot doing my class. At the gym there are all good instructor and I am getting familiar with the people of the community so I enjoy a lot being there. I can go to the gym whenever I feel like, CNS provides me transportation and coverage while I am over there.


This morning my breakfast has been really healthy. I normally have breakfast with my family picture in front of me, and with my Case Manager at the clinic, Sara. She knows I care about her and I know she cares about me as well. We have been trough a lot of happening together, I am fully grateful to CNS and to Sara for everything they have been capable of doing for me and for all of us.

This morning I worked on my CR, I did my best and worked hard. Then as every Tuesday I had yoga with Amy, our yoga teacher. Amy has two daughters Madison and Olivia. Olivia is on vacation  with Amy's husband. Anyway I brought to her daughters some stickers and a nice letter. We normally exchange some simple items like stickers, drawing and simple letters, to show that we are in touch with each others.
I know that my sons would love having some pen friends and would respond positively like Amy's daughters have been responding to me.

Well in addition, yesterday  I have also left a nice letter to Sarah and stickers for Ian, her youngest son. Today she confirmed that she got it this morning. I know and trust Sarah a lot, as we have been together trough many many facts.


Well switching gear a bit, and talking about my family, tomorrow Simona and our kids are coming back to US from their latest sting in Belgium. Our kids have been staying in Brussels, Belgium where Andrea my brother in law leaves. Andrea is married to Elena and they have a 4 years boy Matteo. Simona had to go to Holland so the whole family flew to Rome, Italy  and then to Brussels, Belgium .
Our kids have been enjoying very much their staying in Italy, where they tasted Calamari, Italian Gelato and hot dogs... well yes Simona mentioned that Chicco has enjoyed a hot dog in Rome.
Well you know while in Italy you are supposed to do like Italian are doing but hey ...
It is OK
Enjoy the reading.
Sincerely
Giuseppe

No comments:

Post a Comment