Thursday, July 17, 2014

Thursday July 17 2014

Alright,
let start from yesterday evening at home.
Here are my documentation for yesterday. I have prepared chicken tender rolled on a bed of flours with peeled tomatoes and rice pilaf. Then a good salad showed on the far right in the red container.
I like cooking very much so I enjoy cooking by myself.


After dinner I went to the gym  where I did cycle with Angie, she is the one with the pink shirt and green pans  next to me.
We always snap a picture together and she is always happy to see me at the gym working hard.
Yesterday we got the picture here below.

At the gym there was also Angie's son who came back home for a visit from his military school.
I took a picture of the both of them.

Angie is so proud of her son so I felt I owned a tribute to her to snap a picture with her family.

Simona is certainly proud of our sons as well.

Anyway Any is as usual all smiling and a good motivator tor the whole of us.
At the gym I met Ramon,Gloria, Alex. Finally Pile and her mom Gigidia.

I greeted Lydian and Carlos at the reception. They are all very happy to see me going over there. Whenever I see Lydian I ask about her cat Furby. She smiles at me and she always confirms that Furby is fine.

At the gym Alexis did my coverage, as usual CNS is really doing a good job with me.

This morning I had a good breakfast with Simona and Sarah the person together with all CNS that are looking after me.


I had blueberry that are so good for my green eyes..
I have to say that I am very grateful to my mom for passing along such a good genes to me.
Our youngest son Lapo who is 5 has really blue eyes thanks to Anna's eyes. Anna is Simona's mom and hence Lapo's grandma from Rome.

Chicco has the same eyes as Simona. They really look alike from this point of view.

Simona is attending a workshop in Holland (Aja) while our kids are staying in Brussels with Andrea (my brother in law). Andrea's wife is Elena and their son is Matteo who is 5 years old.

Our boys do enjoy a lot this tour of Europe, they have become  real world traveler by following my wife Simona on her whereabouts.


Enjoy the reading.
Have a great day.
Giuseppe

No comments:

Post a Comment