Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Wednesday July 3 2014

Alright,
everybody is well. Our family is healthy and strong. Right now everybody is in Italy visiting Simona's mom. The whole family is back in Italy, including the boys and our girls. The girls are becoming young adults and more a more independent. Simona my wife is doing her best to keep our girls in line.. but you know modern girls tend to be a bit independent from the family or origin. So Simona is focusing her effort on our boys, there is more hope for them.

 I keep loosing things around, so it is good as I am getting checked every single second on my day of what I am doing and on where I am going. Well, this is the path for the Sioux to get better. And as I am a Sioux I stick to my tribe. Well it is all well, you see I am writing to you happily to do so and to tell you everything is fine.  Just in case you get worried about me it a wonderful feeling to be able to blog you my current self.

Since this is education, I am using only words today. Education sentimentale is a book written in French and you should read it soon or later. Provided that you can read French as I do.. I can translate the pieces you are all interested on.

Well, let' s go back to the so called Education..
Yesterday I went to the gym to do bootcamp. I had nothing to buy at Personal shopping so I had the chance to do bootcamp. I will go to the gym even today. In case you wonder it is 24 fitness gym Southwest location.  I am sure you can Google its location. I can drive you there one of this day, if you give me the key.
Well as usual today breakfast has been the usual good staff. Before breakfast I have watered the plant and the did my personal cleaning. Yohane did our coverage tonight. She is pregnant and she is expecting a baby. You see I am not trustworthy enough to be left alone in apartment 321.

As a matter of fact apt 321, is really not my official residence, I don't formally leave over there. As you know I am just a patient of CNS. Well, this is all, perhaps you find these notes interesting...

I am clearly very comfortable with the overall setting. I am out of job and without a close family, but hey if you have any recycle please bring it to 321 I always can make a few bucks by taking a tad of fresh air.

In case you have something to mail you can always mail it to me.

Sincerely
Chef Joseph aka321

No comments:

Post a Comment