Friday, September 19, 2014

Friday Sept 19 2014

Alright, let me rewind my tape to my salient activities of tomorrow.


After the therapy I went to the apartment and did some cleaning around so that Simona my wife does not have to worry to much about these activities.



Afterward I had a quick dinner and went to the gym at  the 24 fitness gym . Yesterday it was Zumba with Mike day. Over there I greeted Jenna. She told me her daughter is now 10 month old.



As I did not remember her name she told me that her name Jenna and mine Joseph starts with a J. So she was happy to see me over there. And I have appreciated her kindness and good spirit.

After Zumba I started doing cycle with Lolita. I did as much as I could and then my coverage was over and it was time for me to go back to the apartment. While doing cycle I met Richard. He is a good man and he has a large family. He drives the bus between Bakersfield and LAX. 

At the gym I had a lot of fun.

This morning at the apartment I had this picture snapped of me. I called it "omo the panza" which loosely translate in a man with its belly, It is used in Sicily. The actual meaning is that it refers to people being wise.




Today it is a Friday so my schedule is a bit different.
I first of all talk to Don my counselor, He is a very nice friend and person close to me. 
Finally I had my PT time - it is my Recreational therapy. I was able to tun smoothly and steadily here at the clinic. This is a snap shot of my work for RT. 


Whenever I can run I am happy and in fact Darlene always inform me a day in advance about the RT plan, so she let me choose my Recreational Therapy.Typically I am choosing running. As I like to run. It is good for my balance and my motor coordination. As I am getting stronger and steadier I am a moving faster and faster. I run as I am happy running.

After my RT -RT session I did some CR work (as Sarah mentions this is PT for the mind).
I worked on Deductive Reasoning Level 7 with 92% accuracy and response time 40.4.
Next time I will try to do Level 8.
I have also being doing Auditory Rehabilitation, I worked with Joanna and she read me a story with motor sorting (card sorting) and a delay. I have achieved 100% score.

Afterward we worked on words fluency. I have achieved 17 words out of 20, where 20 is the target.

During lunch I called home. Today is Collaboration day so my two sons are at home early.
Chicco is 9 and Lapo is 6. Chicco attends IV grade while Lapo attends Kindergarten.
They both are going to La Canada Public School.

In the afternoon Chicco will go to Tennis lesson while Lapo will stay home with Marina.

Well in a little bit I have to go, enjoy the reading as I have enjoyed writing to you.
Sincerely,
Giuseppe

No comments:

Post a Comment