Sunday, September 28, 2014

Sept 28 being steadfast

Alright,
it is Sunday and obviously Marina is off. Simona and the kids are out so I took advantage of the current situation to do some cleaning.
Here are the activities:
I started from the bathroom, as I like it to be clean and shining. It was my task back in Verona, Italy and my mom knew she could count on me to have a job well done.


Second I cleaned the surfaces of my bedroom from the accumulated dust. I  cleaned the dust out from all the books and papers so that tonight I will sleep in a clean environment.


I did more cleaning of the faucet and of the related surfaces  in the rest room


Then I vacuum cleaned the kitchen floor, the alley and my bedroom.

Finally I have  washed the floor that I had just vacuum cleaned. 

And now the apartment is cleaned, sparkling and wonderfully friendly to be.
I like to stay in a house that is both looking and smelling well. Call me a freak, but this is what I like. As I am becoming more alert of my surrounding and more firm on my legs and movements I have fewer and fewer spills on the floor as I am paying more attention to what I am doing here.
Well it is all about getting stronger and alert about your surrounding.
It is getting back to be a pre injury person.
It takes time, patience, forbearing. I highly recommend to follow the link to patience as it explain in simple terms what being patient means:

Patience is the level of endurance one can take before negativity. It is also used to refer to the character trait of being steadfast.

Alright enjoy the reading as usual it is a pleasure working on my blog.
Sincerely
Giuseppe


No comments:

Post a Comment