Saturday, September 13, 2014

Sept 13 second post post lunch


As I purchased some fresh basil leaves, I made a good pesto pasta...

Finally after the Pesto Pasta I had a wonderful  Spinach Salad with Feta Cheese.

I like cooking as it gives me time to experiment with new flavors and new recipes.
My wife Simona is always busy so she does not have time to cook. However when she cooks she is really doing a good job. Well, what shall I say, I am a lucky person.
Today  I am writing to you and waiting for my shoes to be ready as they are drying out. Afterward I need to take my medication, which consists in a shot of growth hormone. I normally get a shot everyday at about 4pm, as it makes me strong and alert for the rest of the day. The fact that my brain lately has been a bit lazy in restarting the production of the growth hormone. It is a wonderful thing to have the shot available everyday to make me feel more alert and stronger.
Well the upshot is that the doctor has confirmed that because of the good results of my blood test the dose of my shot has been decreasing. Simona my wife mentioned to me that I should not set my expectation in getting my shot removed any time soon. And I know Simona is always right. After all she has been following me for the past 3 years.
Well  tonight I am going to catch a movie.

Enjoy I need to go
Sincerely
Giuseppe

No comments:

Post a Comment