Sunday, September 7, 2014

Sunday Sept 7 afternoon posting

Already, this is my afternoon posting after being at the recycle place near El Pollo Loco down in Gosford.
This is a picture of me with Michael, he mans the recycle center.
Normally he is very busy, however today the people of CNS were the only customers around.
I like doing recycle because it is an opportunity to put to a good use some good staff that otherwise would be trough away.


Normally Simona my wife helps me with the recycle, she brings me bottles, cans and anything she thinks it fts the purpose. I share with her this view of the world. So I am happily taking place to this activity.
Today my load of recycle gave me a load of feeling good for the opportunity of being outside in the community. Beside giving me a couple of dollars it is a good situation to be in.
While waiting to do recycle Gustavo came to say hi and he gave me a bag to do recycle. Gustavo is a very nice person. He is doing very well.

This morning my thanks goes to Alexis who was driving the van. She is really a good and hard workers. She is telling me that she is currently taking a break from her studies and that soon she is going to go back to school to do Engineering.
We chatted today about her future - which is bright - and about languages. She was interested in knowing the translation of certain things in French, so I helped her out.
She mentioned that school for her it is a good opportunity for taking a class of either Spanish or French. As she has not decided yet which way to go we chatted a bit about the subject.
I am sure she is going to make the right decision.
Anyway , I am working on my  blog for my memory and I am going to write a letter to Simona, my wife.Later today I will be going to church at the S. Francis  parish here in Bakersfield.
I am sure I am  going to meet all people I trust and have become good friends of mine.
Alright Have a good day, this is not the last posting of the day. It is still 2pm!
I hope you are enjoying your weekend as I am enjoying mine.
Sincerely
Giuseppe

No comments:

Post a Comment