Thursday, September 18, 2014

Thursday Sept 18 2014

Alright, this is a good date (9-18). September is the ninth month of the year and today's date is the 18th. So overall it makes a factor of two between the month and the day.

Yesterday my wife Simona sent me this picture of our little boy Lapo at soccer practice. Lapo is 6 and he is attending Preschool at La Canada unified. He is a very energetic and interactive little boy.

So I am posting this picture of Lapo  with his nice red uniform, and his nice expression in his eyes.


I am sure he is thinking about doing his very best and most of all about having a lot of fun. Because when you have fun, you are also doing your very best. 


Now let me go back to my activities of yesterday. After returning to the apartment from the clinic I booked the movie for Saturday and then later went to the 24 hours fitness gym.

I had cycle class yesterday. At the gym the bike for me was ready  and waiting for me in first raw.
I have enjoyed cycling. As usual after my class I snapped a picture with Angie our teacher. She is the lady next to me in green. She mentioned that she loves the green color, Yesterday Angie was all cheerful and happy. I am glad she was feeling well. She also mentioned to me that the green color is her favorite color.

After cycle with Angie I did body pump with Silvia. Silvia is the lady with the yellow shoes in the picture below standing next to the stereo. I have enjoyed her class as well.
I used medium weight making sure I did not charge too match nor strain my body.


At the gym before leaving I snapped a picture with Naomi the manager. Naomi is the blonde lady in this blurry picture.
This image  shows the importance of image stabilization in a cell phone. I guess the next iphone will need image stabilization as well.,,

Anyway Naomi is the blond lady standing next to me. She is always encouraging me to do more.

In this regard she like my wife Simona. Very positive and very strong.



My breakfast today was really complete and yummy. Eggs, yogurt, rye bread with peanut butter and honey, milk,, granola. Finally a home made fruit salad and coffee. I love coffee, don't you as well?

At the clinic I worked on CR (PR is PT for the mind.. I achieved 65% with speed 12.4 sec). Also I have done the CNS blog entry for the day. Finally I had my PT session ( I call it my Recreational Therapy as I love running). I run smoothly and steadily. Every day I manage to run farther and faster.
Obviously as I sweat a lot, whenever I run after my shower I change several T-Shirt before feeling comfortably cooled down again.

Today Darlene confirmed that tomorrow for my RT, I will be allowed to run at the clinic.
She is always so thoughtful with me.

So I appreciate every single instance of attention that the clinic is offering to me.
So enjoy the reading, as I have enjoyed writing to you.

Michael is on Jury duty,, so today he is out.
Sincerely
Giuseppe

No comments:

Post a Comment